jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Emptiness.

Because when you feel so lonely to fight that one tear, you would do anything to have a little piece of heaven.
Every time you reach your max, you feel like falling apart, but for what is worth, you made it far from the start.
Having love is useless if it is not for someone. Having someone is useless if that someone hurts you, to lay and die.
Laying and dying is useless if haven't stand a fight.
Standing to fight is meaningless, if you don't have someone that feels the same for you. Someone that gives you strength, that gives you might.
Have I ever felt anything like that? I feel it now, but I won't last long, I feel like falling apart, I feel I'm not on the start, I feel that what I know and feel is not real, and she won't help me heal. I guess I'll just lay and die, with out standing a fight. I have no strength, I have no might... I guess that little piece of heaven is out of my reach, and soon, it will be out of my sight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario